Read each point.
Close your eyes and ask each one in a question form such as, “Do I believe lies about myself that I may have been told as a child?”
“What are the lies I believe?
If you ask sincerely, you will have a memory come to you of how someone said a certain thing to you.
At this point, from a sincere heart, say, “I forgive that.” This person was ignorant of how to treat me. I forgive that person and pray they will have learned better. No matter what, I dismiss this lie from my heart now and forevermore.”
There most likely will be many different occurrences, and you may have to repeat the same forgiveness over because of the amount of hurt and damage it caused.
1. They believe the lies told about them, example: “You are so dumb, you are so bad…” “Are there any lies I believe?” ————————————————————————————————————————————-
2. They believe the lies they tell themselves. “I am inferior to other people” “Do I tell myself lies?”_______________________________________________
3. They feel unworthy of love. “I was abused and used so now I am unlovable, ” “Do I feel unworthy of love?”____________________________________________
4. They think God must have allowed it. “Do I think God wanted this?”________
5. They don’t know they are learning life lessons, or for what reason. “Am I learning lessons? ____________________________________
6. They don’t know that help from higher beings is available. “Can I receive help, or do I need to be perfect first?”
7. They don’t know that intuition can be a guide. “Do I have intuition?”
8. They don’t know that they can learn higher and better ways of thinking. “If there are higher and better ways of thinking, can I be shown the way to do this?”
9. They don’t know the “big picture”. “If there is a bigger picture to what I have experienced in life, may I be given help to know it?”
10. They don’t focus their thoughts on what they do want, but rather the emotional pain they don’t want. “Do I focus on the pain of what I don’t want?”
Divine Solution: Observe what you have written. See the lies you may be hanging onto. Say this: ” Thank you for helping know what I need to dismiss from my thinking. I am grateful to be able to see what I need to do. I will remember how to overcome these lies I heard as a kid. Thank you,”